Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Create and maintain value for customers through better design, introduction and operation of services, linking continual process improvement efforts and outcomes with Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition and Service Operations. Define and implement IT process improvement plans that demonstrate specific activities and initiatives to improve the overall quality of service and service offerings. Provide process reengineering technical support expertise to a managed services environment. Analyze processes and re-engineering alternatives with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future mission environment. Create process change by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicating these changes to stakeholders. Conduct analysis to develop recommended operational improvements, lowering costs and improving customer service. Recommend and facilitate quality improvement initiatives such as Lean Six Sigma and Value Stream Mapping events or projects.
Considered a recognized authority within the company. Works on unusually complex technical problems and provides solutions which are highly innovative. Determines and pursues courses of action necessary to obtain desired results.
1) Active TS/SCI w/ poly clearance
2) Continual Process Improvement domain experience in Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), or Commercial IT programs
3) Minimum of 10 years with BS/BA, Minimum of 8 years with MS/MA, or Minimum of 5 years with PhD related profession experience or years of experience in lieu of degree.
4) Ability to relate professionally with customers and colleagues
5) Strong written and verbal communication skills
6) Responsible, reliable and flexible
7) Passion for learning and knowledge transfer
1) Bachelor or Master degrees in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or other Information Technology disciplines
2) Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Management - Foundations and especially Practitioner Certifications
3) Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certifications
4) Exposure to Intelligence Community IT Enterprise (IC ITE) service offerings and service adoption
5) Ability to lead and influence