Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Working as expert, conduct research and evaluate technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks. Analyzes network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine advisory capability and intent. Prepares assessments and cyber threat profiles of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information. Correlates threat data from various sources. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes. Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and network operations officials.
- MS+10 or BS+15
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly
- Minimum of 10 years in positions of increasing responsibility and demonstrated experience in cyberspace mission areas, to include computer engineering, computer science, telecommunications, information technology, information security/assurance, and/or computer network operations.
- Experience providing program and policy support on Cyber CI issues.
- Minimum 5 years CI experience obtained from multiple IC agencies highly preferred.
- Depending on specific tasks. Minimum 5 years of current experience in tasks supporting cyber damage/loss assessments, collection management, training and education, national and international cyber policy, and/or computer network operations.
- Possess outstanding oral and written communication skills, with desired experience providing communications to Executive and Legislative Branches of Government, and senior corporate industry leadership.