Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, Joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI). Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the AORs and AOIs. Assesses future and on-going political-military developments, military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and employment of military forces within each country. Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and the other senior leadership as well. Connects pieces of information that is available from different sources like field agents and form reliable reports on anti-terrorism and national security to deal with potential threats. Assesses the believability of the information from the reliable sources, collects it and validates intelligence. May provide team leadership to other Analysts.
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Bachelors Degree
- TS/SCI with a CI Poly
- Minimum 10 years CI experience and/or US IC experience.
- Knowledge of the mission and functions of the IC.
- Strong research, interpersonal, and organizational skills with emphasis on ability to mine large quantities of all-source reporting and identify significance as a counterintelligence concern.
- Minimum 5 years experience in foreign intelligence service (FIS) analysis and/or experience obtained from multiple IC agencies highly preferred.
- Must possess outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Graduate level grammar, spelling, writing style and presentation skills
- Be able to effectively work under time constraints and changing priorities, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Work in a collaborative, team environment.