Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Provide strategic analysis and recommendations for current and future DNI/SSC programs to support DNI mission, National Intelligence Strategy and Enterprise Objective 7 goals.
- Provide executive Secretariate support to DNI/NCSC to enable the conduct of DNI security board governance of the IC Security programs.
- Provide support to designing surveys, questionnaires, or self-assessments of NIP, non-NIP and Second Party activities, collect information, conduct interviews, provided analysis, prepare reports, and recommend changes to policies and procedures where appropriate.
- Assist with the research, analysis, review, revision, and coordination of ICDs. Provide mechanisms to assist with a continual change and configuration control process to enable more timely review and implementation of ICDs and associated policy based on risk management principles.
- Report on daily issues and strategic topics impacted by DNI Security policies.
- Assist with the development of a standardized process to assess the waiver of ICDs and the appropriateness of “equivalent” security measures.
- Assist with establishing a new IC reference material library and expanding existing knowledge databases. Research and provide engineering support review and recommendations on new technologies. Support the development of contingency plans for SCI incidents to include incident reporting, down channel alerting, and mutual support arrangements.
- Assist with establishing/maintaining IC wide security outreach program for both Government and Industry. Support development of designated training and awareness programs to include simulation and exercises to test readiness responses and communication channels.
- Provide technical assessments strategy and execution recommendations for designated specific topics.
Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.