Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Responsible for translating the client’s business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture. Acts as an advocate for the client as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems. Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains enterprise-wide solutions to total system or subsystems using internally created and/or off the shelf products. Analyzes and identifies all or part of a company's existing or new peripheral, network, and telecommunications systems requirements, taking into consideration the special technology needs. Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem. Provides direction for design activities. Often project-based, sometimes working at customer sites.
Job responsibilities vary daily but will include:
- Providing daily support to branch management
- Managing email and official communications to ensure all operational requirements and requests are addressed
- Coordinating and compiling responses to branch action items and ensuring closure
- Coordinating with the division SI to ensure seamless communication and coordination occurs across the division
- Self-starter, proactive in responding to customer needs, ability to work independently
- Ability to operate in an extremely dynamic environment
- Ability to multitask
- Experience within IC community and customer space
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in Configuration Management
- Experience with acquisition document preparation (ICDs, CONOPS)
- Experience in budgeting and financial execution
- TS/SCI with Poly clearance
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.