Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
- Design and develop new systems, applications and solutions for the GPS enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks
- Ensure cyber compliance, perform security reviews and manage accreditation documentation
- Integrate new architectural features into existing infrastructures, design cyber security architectural artifacts, provide architectural analysis of cyber security features and relate existing system to future needs and trends
- Use forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction in order to resolve integration and testing issues
- Implement the Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation process
- Support Air Force personnel in formulating responses to Higher Headquarters and Department of Defense requests for information and in assessing policy changes
Requires 2 to 5 years with BS/BA or 0 to 2 years with MS/MA/MBA or 8 to 10 years with no degree.
- 2+ years of Information Assurance (IA) or Cybersecurity (CS) experience
- Knowledge of IA/CS tools (e.g. Retina, SCAP, ACAS, Nessus and Kali Linux Security Suite)
- Able to obtain a DoD 8570.01M IA Management Level 1 within 180 days of joining Vencore
- Familiar with the Risk Management Framework
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Implementation Guides (STIGs) and security controls experience
- Microsoft and UNIX/Linux Operating Systems experience
- Current certification(s) in CISSP, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH, CEH, Network+, Security+, CCNA or CCNP
- Computer programming and database scripting experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Military and/or GPS experience