Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
- Assist with administrative and resource management tasks that allow NIEMA to establish and maintain interagency agreements that facilitate continuity and exercise program execution.
- Document financial commitments, obligations, and expenses in accordance with ODNI requirements.
- Record interagency agreements to assist with facilitating Economy Act and other financial transactions.
- Maintain resource management documentation to ensure compliance with audit requirements including researching and resolving unliquidated obligations and undelivered orders.
- TS/SCI with Poly
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Operations Research, Data analytics, Mathematics or related field.
- The government will waive the Bachelor's degree requirement if the candidate has a minimum of five (5) years of experience working in performance management, budget formulation, and execution processes for IC programs, a defense agency or military services, and an Associate's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Operations Research, Data Analytics, Mathematics or related field.
- Experience with the following is also desirable:
- Successfully applying analytic skills, diagnostic skills, and qualified techniques to the mission requirements;
- Conducting independent research;
- Filtering and synthesizing data and producing clean, logical, concise products;
- Conducting independent analysis with minimal government supervision and presenting results to government management in either written and/or oral format;
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).