Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
• Conduct independent analysis and impact review studies with minimal government supervision and presenting results to government management in written and/or oral format.
• Support government leads in the formulation, development, coordination, evaluation and issuance of broad range of policies, processes, and guidance on a wide range of mission enabling functions, and intelligence disciplines.
• Support government leads by conducting independent analysis, developing impact study methodologies, and assisting with policy impact review studies.
• Collaborate with components and IC elements to ensure equities are considered during policy development, communicate key policy provisions, and give development status updates as required.
• Plan, schedule, and implement activities related to the IC Policy process; assist government leads with planning IC fora and other meetings as required. Prepare briefing slides, handouts, and provide thorough and concise meeting notes covering major discussions and action items.
• Assist government leads in researching and critically analyzing authoritative pronouncements necessary to accurately advise and address complex IC policy issues relating to parallel, overlapping, or conflicting missions and authorities.
• Assist government leads in assessing IC policy requirements and gaps in preparation of annual IC policy work plan development.
• Review documents for technical correction and edits in the development of IC-wide policies, Executive Correspondence, and other documents as required.
• Assist government lead in the reviews of policy and other guidance to ensure content is accurate and in alignment with current Statute, Executive Order, and IC Policy.
• Assist government lead in the management of tasking and policy reviews. Reviews of policy and other guidance documents require ensuring content is accurate and in alignment with current Statute, Executive Order, and IC Policy.
• Assist in monitoring and preparing responses to Congressional actions, FOIA requests, and other short-fuse actions as required.
Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
• TS/SCI with a CI Poly
• BS or AA+5 years working in one or more intelligence disciplines (e.g. collection, analysis, targeting)
• Expansive knowledge of IC organizations and their missions sufficient to identify relevant authorities and materials and develop IC-wide policies
• Demonstrated extensive experience supporting the formulating, developing, coordinating, and evaluating a broad range of policies, processes, and guidance on a wide range of mission enabling functions and intelligence disciplines.
• Thorough understanding of performance principles and superior ability to advise organizations on the application of performance evaluation methods.
• Demonstrated critical thinking skills sufficient to conceptualize, organize, and draw inferences from incomplete or inconclusive data and present a compelling analysis of findings to management. Ability to identify, articulate, document, and mitigate knowledge gaps, and provide alternative approaches to challenging issues.
• Demonstrated extensive experience communicating clearly both orally and in writing.
• Sound organizational and interpersonal skills in supporting working groups with competing priorities and authorities.
• Demonstrated ability advocating new ideas/concepts/processes, negotiating and providing recommendations on politically sensitive or time-sensitive issues, and working collaboratively across the IC.