Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
• Provides technical and programmatic Information Assurance Services to internal and external customers in support of network and information security systems.
• Designs, develops and implements security requirements within an organization’s business processes.
• Provides technical and policy interpretation and guidance regarding information security issues in support of ICD 503 accreditation activities. Ensure that operational security for cloud solution is maintained for information systems.
• Develops and maintains A&A documentation (SSP, Security Test Procedures, Security Controls Traceability Matrix, etc) and conduct periodic reviews to ensure compliance Attained ATO in full cloud implementation.
• Provides technical direction in implementing defense in depth strategies for sensitive workloads
• Identifies deficiencies/weaknesses discovered in customer’s systems and recommend corrective actions to address identified vulnerabilities and non-compliance of systems, including infrastructure.
• Utilize applications and AWS services to support audit and continuous monitoring functions to ensure the security posture of system.
• Performs insider threat mitigation, and alignment to NIST Standards
- Well-versed in Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies and architecture
- A Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline.
- 12 Years experience, 3 years in IC
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical individuals
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Strong oral and written communications and interpersonal skills
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Experience working with Xacta 360
- Experience working with scanning tools such as AppDective, Web Inspec, and Nessus
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently; self-starter
- Active TS/SCI clearance with poly required
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), EC-Council
- ITILv3 Certificate – Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.