Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The individual selected for this position will provide systems integration front office support; this includes, but is not limited to the following:
• Assist the sponsor by providing day-to-day process oversight for a program team including the reviewing and standardization of search requests and ensuring they are compliant with sponsor policies.
• Establishing procedures for ensuring quality control of data and provide data management oversight.
• Managing the production of reports, assessments, and briefing containing targeted analysis.
• Facilitating technical exchange meetings, capture actions, and monitor and report on status.
• Compiling, reporting, and providing monthly status on program activities.'
• Maintaining records of management and project-related decisions; ensure all are appropriately communicated .
• Providing consultation on project status, presentations, and schedule milestones for Group-level boards, as needed
• Assist Sponsor Project Manager in development of documentation—e.g., Project/Project Management Plan, high-level schedules, etc.
• Reviewing project documentation for completeness and engineering content, with emphasis on dependencies and interfaces; ensure external dependencies and interfaces are adequately addressed
• Must have customer domain experience
• Must have knowledge of customer environment
• On-site work experience
• Previous project management experience (lifecycle management)
• Well-versed in systems engineering/integration methodologies
• Previous board/meeting management
• Previous SI experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Tool Suite
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently; self-starter
• TS/SCI with Poly required
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.