Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Vencore is seeking an enthusiastic employee to provide Management Operations Support support to the front office of one Vencore's core customers. Selected candidate will provide support to ensure effective and efficient execution of GEOINT Training courses.
Zydeco supports one of Vencore's Core customers. Key responsibilities include:
• Maintaining awareness of learning opportunities for customer personnel that are offered by other Directorates, Partners, schools & universities, and communicating those opportunities to the Directorate workforce
• Updating training programs within the Learning Center as needed
• Facilitating and managing training programs
• Facilitating formal and informal information exchanges
• Coordinating with SMEs for training development and instruction
• Providing guidance to instructors/briefers
• Administering, managing, and maintaining all elements of the Learning Center program (e.g. library, artifacts, displays)
• Support the tracking and reporting on satisfaction of mandatory training requirements for all personnel
Requires 2 to 5 years with BS/BA or 0 to 2 years with MS/MA/MBA or 8 to 10 years with no degree.
- BA/BS with 2 to 5 years experience;
- Responsible and reliable; follows up on actions and the ability to multi-task;
- Strong business acumen; ability to relate professionally inside the work environment with customers/colleagues;
- Ability to lead and influence;
- Demonstrated experience interacting with executives (equivalent GS-15, SES, SIS, 0-6, and higher), to include written correspondence, development of executive briefings, and participation in executive level meetings.
- Training Support