Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Intelligence Group/Specialized Technical Programs has an immediate need for systems integration and testing support. The candidate will be a member of an independent end-to-end test team.
Job duties include the following:
- Work with development team(s) early and often to understand project requirements, CONOPS, and design
- Create documentation requesting approval for testing products in preparation of end-to-end testing
- Create test plans for end-to-end tests, execute the test plan and document the results in preparation for project Acceptance Review
- Provide ad hoc test support as needed, e.g. troubleshooting operational deployments, conducting smoke tests, providing, providing test support for Quick Reaction Capabilities, etc.
- Provide IV&V support for contractor acceptance testing and document IV&V report when testing concludes
- Review, validate and provide edits/recommendations for product documentation to ensure accuracy and clarity, to include Quick Start Guides and Deployment Guides
- Support discrepancy/bug resolution with development team(s)
- Support testing process improvement activities (as needed)
- Active TS/SCI clearance with poly
- Experience with system-level, end-to-end integration testing
- Experience with software and/or network testing
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to reach out to developers and other stakeholders to gather information needed for planning and executing tests
- Self-starter, proactive in responding to customer needs
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to operate in an extremely dynamic environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.