Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Vencore is seeking an enthusiastic employee to provide Web and Graphics support to the front office of one Vencore's core customers. Selected candidate will provide support to ensure effective and efficient execution of on-going management operations within the Directorate.
Zydeco supports one of Vencore's Core customers. Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the GEOINT Directorate SharePoint site, to include content management;
- Designing and building the GEOINT SharePoint 2013 instance;
- Created and managing user accounts to GEOINT SharePoint sites;
- Interfacing with Media Services Center (MSC) to ensure awareness of:
- Plans, requirements, and standards for web presence,
- MSC capabilities for broadcast video engineering, technical documentation, video system design and installation, media equipment and supplies procurement, and computer interfaces with broadcast production equipment;
- Developing multi-media and graphics for presentations and Directorate use by providing design concepts, assisting with content generation, and assembling presentation.
Requires 2 to 5 years with BS/BA or 0 to 2 years with MS/MA/MBA or 8 to 10 years with no degree.
- BA/BS with 2 to 5 years experience;
- Responsible and reliable; follows up on actions and the ability to multi-task;
- Strong business acumen; ability to relate professionally inside the work environment with customers/colleagues;
- Ability to lead and influence;
- Demonstrated experience interacting with executives (equivalent GS-15, SES, SIS, 0-6, and higher), to include written correspondence, development of executive briefings, and participation in executive level meetings.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Adobe Illustrator
- HTML and CSS
- SharePoint Designer