Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Space and Missile Center Engineering Directorate (SMC/EN) BTAS/Vencore team is seeking an experienced Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) and Human Systems Integration (HSI) Engineer. This team provides support for all of the Specialty Engineering Disciplines (SEDs) to all program offices at SMC.
- Frequent engagement with SMC program offices
- Review and provided comments to various program documents such as the: Life Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP), System Engineering Plan (SEP), Test Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), Human Systems Integration Plan (HSIP)
- Update existing Specifications and Standards pertaining to ILS and HSI and develop the ILS and HSI sections to new required Specifications and Standards
- Develop and present materials pertaining to ILS and HSI in SMC/EN conducted workshops for various SMC program offices
- Participate in ILS Working Group (ILSWG) meetings and AFMAN 63-119 reviews for various program offices
- Provide weekly and monthly activity reports
- Assist SMC/EN and the program offices with implementation of ILS and HSI requirements in the program’s baseline and follow-on efforts
Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
- Strong collaboration, teaming and oral/written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Knowledgeable of space-based systems
- Experienced in identifying and applying lessons learned
- Experienced in improving established processes
- Active Secret Security Clearance