Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Provides advisory and assistance support to Government stakeholders aimed at ensuring cyber security services, products, and systems comply with requirements and government information assurance and cyber security standards and practices, through standard system engineering life cycle system V, are applied to the cyber security system development lifecycle.
- Creating requirements and analysis, concept development, architecture input, system design review, and system testing verification;
- Ensuring programmatic planning, budgeting, and contract development are performed in accordance with government regulations and include the necessary cyber security perspective;
- Verifying/validating systems with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to information networks;
- Assessing security performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures;
- Reviewing test plans/procedures and ensuring they verify/validate the requirements
- Developing and maintaining analytical procedures to meet changing requirements;
- Producing high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and operations officials;
- Leading expert system engineering support to maintain the security posture of networks and systems; and
- Providing and reviewing recommendations for improving the security posture of the IT enterprise.
Requires 0 to 2 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years no degree.
1) Bachelor or Master degrees in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or other Information Technology disciplines
2) Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Management - Foundations Certification or experience with IT security or Information Assurance Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations, Continual Service Improvement
3) Exposure to Intelligence Community IT Enterprise (IC ITE) security service offerings and service adoption
4) Ability to lead and influence