Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, Joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI). Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the AORs and AOIs. Assesses future and on-going political-military developments, military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and employment of military forces within each country. Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and the other senior leadership as well. Connects pieces of information that is available from different sources like field agents and form reliable reports on anti-terrorism and national security to deal with potential threats. Assesses the believability of the information from the reliable sources, collects it and validates intelligence. May provide team leadership to other Analysts.
Specific Job Description:
Provides analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability. Prepares assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes. A candidate will provide both technical and regional analysis in support of USG customer and will be responsible for reviewing and researching unclassified and classified databases, preparing analysis, reports, and providing briefings. The candidate will be responsible for internal and external collaboration.
A candidate must exercise excellent:
- social acumen and operational judgment
- ability to multitask and respond quickly to high priority tasking
- writing and research skills
- knowledge or ability to learn about technology.
- Requires BS/BA in International Relations, Political Science, Foreign Language or Culture, History, Public Policy, Intelligence Analysis, or related academic field and no less then (8) years of practical experience in intelligence analysis, targeting, or open source analysis, or technical analysis.
- computer proficiency with the ability to use and manage data from a variety of databases
- experience in the intelligence lifecycle
- experience with (drafting, coordinating, reviewing) intelligence community official communications methods
- knowledge of technical concepts such as IT, telecom, and network/computer/data security
- Ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision
- Active TS/SCI clearance W/ Poly
- prior experience supporting this Customer.
- prior CI or risk management experience .
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.