Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Contractor shall provide systems integration support for the Sponsor component(s), to include:
- Integrated portfolio support of projects, programs and technologies; developing and maintaining project and
data management plans for the Sponsor’s overall IT system(s); and integrating data feeds into the IT system
from a variety of source systems on multiple networks (i.e., commercial and government data feeds at a variety
of classification levels). Assist the Sponsor in managing new and existing programs, segments, or phases; and shall support the Sponsor in assessing technical plans, guiding implementation activities, and defining program phases, sequencing, and required deliverables for the Sponsor’s systems. Creation of proofs-of-concept for practical, maintainable, and reliable solutions for Sponsor projects, and shall perform trade-off studies as needed.
- Provide consultation for the engineering, integration, and deployment of proofs-of-concept, and shall support
the completion of accreditation documentation, testing, and coordination, to include functional, system, and
security test plans for all releases and ensuring IT system compliance with Federal and IC standards and
- Support the integration of tools and/or IC systems, to include disaster recovery and backup, geospatial tools, Cross Domain solutions, data management, and end-to-end performance evaluation. Provide testing and modeling support in technology areas as defined by the Sponsor, and shall develop and codify methods to improve the integration of Sponsor projects.
- Coordinate the migration of accessible technologies across multiple organizations, and support the integration of assistive technologies into an enterprise environment.
- Support technology transition, to include identifying technologies currently used within
the infrastructure that are transitioning between technology life-cycle phases, and shall support the Sponsor
component in assessing new and emerging technology.
- Provide recommendations on the next technology phase and engineering analysis of infrastructure architecture objectives impacted by emerging technologies, and shall assist the Sponsor in identifying and defining the scope of duplicate applications, tools, and databases across components, and in developing requirements for improvement or replacement.
- A Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline
- 6 years experience, 1 year in IC
- Ability to fully coordinate project schedules
- Ability to assist in the preparation of management plans and reports
- Ability to maintain correspondence suspense files, records, files for reports, operating procedures, internal memorandums, and
- Ability to compose technical documents including user’s manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals, and reports
- Ability to fully perform tasks requiring the collecting, compiling, evaluating and publishing of information and statistical data
- Ability to test and evaluate hardware and software to determine efficiency, reliability, and compatibility with existing systems
- Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Ability to coordinate with engineers, systems analysts, programmers, technicians, scientist and top-level manager
Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.