Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
INCEPTUM is seeking a motivated self-starter, with software application/configuration using Rational Tool Suite (RTS) experience. The ideal candidate will be an inquisitive problem solver who excels in a collaborative environment. Candidate will support capability transition and integration of legacy applications to the RTS platform with application administration experience.
As a member of the Tools Team, the team member will be responsible for the configuration, transition and integration efforts supporting the contractors' and customers' needs using the Rational Tool Suite (RTS) application. Responsibilities include: Assess user requirements; design and configure user interfaces; perform integration testing, designs, develops, evaluates and modifies applications. The team member will provide technical guidance to management on changing trends and emerging products in the industry with the view to further improve existing technology and its application.
Requires 2 to 5 years with BS/BA or 0 to 2 years with MS/MA/MBA or 8 to 10 years with no degree.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or a related field (IT/Engineering/etc.)
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a team
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with team lead to prioritize tasks
- Well rounded working knowledge of IT concepts and best practices
- Experience analyzing software capabilities to aid tool integration
- Experience configuring software to fit customers’ requirements and processes
- Experience with coding languages (JAVA, SPARQL)
- Working knowledge of IBM Jazz Suite (Rational Team Concert, Rational Doors Next Generation, Rhapsody)
- Experience developing and troubleshooting workflows
- Experience identifying, researching, and testing alternative solutions
- Knowledge of Agile terminology, theories, and best practices
- Familiarity with DoD and Intelligence Community regulations, directives, and policies