Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
• IT system performance analysis, requirements engineering/management, testing and evaluation, and other necessary disciplines for successful system development, design, implementation, and decommission.
• Analysis, design, development, deployment, and lifecycle support for innovative hardware systems and applications, and ensure all aspects of a project or system are properly evaluated and integrated into the end capability.
• Identify duplicative capabilities, gaps, critical activities, candidates for scaling to enterprise-level, streamlining opportunities, efficiencies, and overall areas for improvement.
• Identify issues affecting end-to-end performance of enterprise-level IT systems.
• Engineering support to system-testing and modeling efforts.
• Assist in the development and implementation of strategic solutions.
• Analysis and determination of risk probability and enterprise impact, prioritization of perceived risks, and support in establishing risk monitoring and management strategies.
• Evaluate and recommend improvements for interoperability within IC systems.