Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
• Acquire, organize, and disseminate current or historical information related to hostage recovery, detainee affairs, and other National Security Issues Division portfolios, as needed.
• Provide logistical support for various interagency fora to include meeting invitations, agendas, and minutes, as well as substantive expertise to coordinate of briefings or action items.
• Identify mission-critical information sharing and information access requirements for stakeholders and propose technical solutions to address.
• Provide knowledge management and content support to existing information portals.
• Author, develop, comment on, or update clear and concise interagency issuances on complex topics.
Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
• TS/SCI with Poly
• A Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of program management experience in the IC, Department of Defense, Federal Bureau of Investigation, or U.S. Department of State. The government will waive the Bachelor’s degree requirement if the candidate has an Associate’s Degree and a minimum of 7 years’ experience working on IC policy or working in the IC in one or more intelligence disciplines (e.g. collection, analysis, functional management, resource management).
• Demonstrated familiarity with hostage recovery, detainee affairs, interrogation policy, or counterterrorism.