Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Provide technical, strategic guidance to database administrators and application developers in the creation and implementation of new databases.
- Maintain existing databases supporting evolving applications
- Provide strategic guidance on the development and implementation of data models to support organizational business processes.
- Consult on the design, development and implementation of logical database structures and classification schema.
- Develop policies and procedures to build, maintain and leverage the data model.
- Provide analytics support to analyze workforce data.
- Establish and refine data model(s) and accompanying data structures where needed to consistently capture and report composition.
- Establish data models to support executive-level decision making, scenario planning, and strategy development.
- Bachelor's (or equivalent) degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline with 10 - 12 yrs of experience or a Master's with 8 - 10 yrs of experience.
- Knowledge of industry data standards and architectures.
- Experience in identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Ability to evaluate and make recommendations regarding data integrity.
- Ability to recommend data management policies, standards, practices, and security measures.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical individuals.