Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Provide support for the Strategic Vendor Management (SVM) process, to include supporting the analysis and creation of SVM processes, procedures, charters, and vision statements, assist in establishing and formalizing SVM policy, and assist with communication of processes and procedures to vendors and appropriate government personnel.
- Assist in maintaining lists of vendors and vendor points-of-contact (POCs) for SVM, to include attendance statistics and statistics of compliance with SVM processes and procedures.
- Support efforts to create professional slide materials and create general marketing and communications artifacts to support SVM process.
The Contractor shall support the CIO Strategic Vendor Management Initiative, CIO Enrichment Series on IT Acquisitions (CIOESITA), Enterprise Resource & Contracts and the Directorate of Support’s Directorate of Support Acquisitions Group’s SVM.
Required: Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- A Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline
- 6 years experience, 1 year in IC
- Ability to fully coordinate project schedules
- Ability to assist in the preparation of management plans and reports
- Ability to maintain correspondence suspense files, records, files for reports, operating procedures, internal memorandums, and
- Ability to compose technical documents including user’s manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals, and reports
- Ability to fully perform tasks requiring the collecting, compiling, evaluating and publishing of information and statistical data
- Ability to test and evaluate hardware and software to determine efficiency, reliability, and compatibility with existing systems
- Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Ability to coordinate with engineers, systems analysts, programmers, technicians, scientist and top-level manager