Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The individual will be responsible for creating reports from SAP that meet specific business and reporting requirements.
Other responsibilities include:
- Writing ABAP queries
- Defining queries with the Query Designer
- Creating reports using the Report Writer
Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience
TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
-Need demonstrated relevant experience with Enterprise SAP productions and logistics modules used by DoD
- Oracle PL/SQL or other Structured Query Language
- Experience in Analysis and Design
- Microsoft Excel (macros)
- Functional experience in one or more areas: Business Information Warehouse (BW), Supply Chain Planning (SCP), Acquisition (ACQ), Finance (FIN), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Sales & Distribution (SAD), and Project Systems (PJS)
- Experience with Command Commodity Standard System (CCSS)
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: - Secret Security Clearance