Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Vencore provides pre- and post-acquisition support for system development, including System and Solution Architecture; collecting mission needs, developing technical requirements, integration and project management throughout the development cycle, independent verification and validation, transition to operations, end-to-end requirements management and configuration management. This contract supports an Intelligence Community organization which is responsible for providing mission-specific applications in the fight against terrorism.
Requires 5 to 7 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- At least 5 years’ experience in developing conceptual and logical data models using UML and ERD modeling techniques
- At least 5 years’ experience in data architecture and integration ranging from conceptual to physical implementations; including Metadata Strategies, Data Modeling, Data Ingestion, Storage and Search & Retrieval services; Data Warehouse and Data Marts.
- B.S. in engineering or a technical discipline
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Hadoop/No SQL or related Big Data experience
- Experience with AWS - architecture (AWS Architecture Certification); use of EMR and other Big Data Technologies in the AWS environment
- Familiarity with Services Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience in executing a multi-layer architectures
- Experience with Oracle or MarkLogic COTS software products
- Experience across numerous engineering disciplines
- Experience with Customer's environment and its Partners systems.