Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Provide expertise in achieving effectiveness and efficiency in the delivery and support of services to ensure value for the customer and the service provider for desktop, cloud compute and storage, cyber security/information assurance, network or consolidated management services or solutions. Assist customer in the review and evaluation of Service Operations functions including Event Management, Incident management, Problem Management, Access Management, Service Desk, Technical Management, Application Management and Operations Management. Identify risks or issues in the execution of Service Operations functions and provide mitigation recommendations. Identify opportunities to enhance effectiveness and efficiency in the delivery and support of services. Provide recommendations to implement enhancements while maintaining current Service Operations levels.
Career level with a complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts. Working under only general direction, provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
1) Active TS/SCI clearance
2) IT Service Operations domain experience in Commercial IT programs
3) 5 years with BS/BA, 3 years with MS/MA or 0 years with PhD related profession experience
4) Ability to relate professionally with customers and colleagues
5) Strong written and verbal communication skills
6) Responsible, reliable and flexible
7) Passion for learning and knowledge transfer
1) Bachelor or Master degrees in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or other Information Technology disciplines
2) Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Management - Foundations and especially Practitioner Certifications
3) Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certifications
4) Ability to lead and influence