Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The candidate will manage project schedules for the Ferranti program. Selected candidate must be comforatable briefing team plans, status and technical recommendations to large audiences or individual senior management personnel. Schedules are managed in MS Project and are analysed for critical path, slack/margin and impact analysis.
Specific Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
1. Design and maintenance of an enterprise integrated schedule architecture to meet evolving customer needs.
2. Creation of Power Point presentations
3. Briefing of project Status
4. Analysis of project schedules such as critical path
5. Adhoc schedule management activities as needed to support the team
Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
1) Active TS/SCI clearance
2) Demonstrated Systems Engineering or Systems Integration experience
3) Strong analytical skills and ability to develop and recommend solutions for problems/issues
4) Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation 5) Demonstrated customer relationship and presentation skills
1) Expert in schedule planning tools, specifically MS Project and Project Server
2) Demonstrated experience developing project schedules
3) Ability to work in a Government Enviornment as part of a multi-contractor team