Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Provide expertise in the planning and execution of transitioning new and changed desktop, cloud compute and storage, cyber security/information assurance, network or enterprise management services into operations while ensuring the requirements of Service Strategy and Service Design are effectively realized in Service Operations. Manage a standardized method or process for the efficient and prompt handling of all requested changes; implement a Change Board that will review and approve proposed changes and that unauthorized changes are not allowed. Provide ability to identify, control, record, report, audit and verify service assets and configuration items, including versions, baselines, constituent components, their attributes, and relationships. Develop release and deployment plans with the customer ensuring that each release package includes related assets and service components that are compatible with each other; and ensure that the integrity of a release package is maintained throughout the transition activities. Develop and implement a structured validation and test process that provide objective evidence that new or changed services will support the defined requirements and agreed service levels. Provide a consistent and standardized process to determine the performance of a service change as it relates to existing and proposed services and the IT infrastructure.
Candidates are generally inexperienced with limited use and/or application of technical principles. Develops solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope following detailed instructions. Work is closely supervised.
Requires 0 to 2 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years no degree.
1) Active TS/SCI clearance
2) IT Service Transition domain experience in Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), or Commercial IT programs
3) 0 years with BS/BA or 6 years with no degree related profession experience
4) Ability to relate professionally with customers and colleagues
5) Strong written and verbal communication skills
6) Responsible, reliable and flexible
7) Passion for learning and knowledge transfer
1) Bachelor or Master degrees in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or other Information Technology disciplines
2) Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Management - Foundations and especially Practitioner Certifications
3) Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certifications
4) Exposure to Intelligence Community IT Enterprise (IC ITE) service offerings and service adoption
5) Ability to lead and influence