Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Develop and implement Service Strategy functions for desktop, compute and storage, security, network and consolidated management services. Provide expertise in the formulation of a Service Strategy including scope and objectives relative to mission plans and requirements. Determine operational objectives by studying mission functions and develop service strategies to meet objectives. Analyzes business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified services. Recommend strategic guidance for the evolution of services using common services with a focus on the development and integration of strategic artifacts and standards. Provide recommendations for the adoption of IC ITE services and provide service offerings that consider life-cycle cost and schedule impacts, maturity, and availability. Utilize best practices and business relationship approaches to ensure customer satisfaction. Develop and coordinate a Service Portfolio to be provided to the user community including service description, value proposition, business case, priorities, risks, offerings and packages, and costs. Provide recommendations to retain, modify, replace or discontinue services. Evaluate services and provide technical reviews considering long-term business goals and IT strategy. Develop and document a Demand Management process. Evaluate service demand and recommend additional provisioning of service capacity. Forecast, plan for and manage the demand for services to regulate and optimize utilization of resources. Develop and coordinate reports demonstrating the value of new and existing services or service improvements
Considered a recognized authority within the company. Works on unusually complex technical problems and provides solutions which are highly innovative. Determines and pursues courses of action necessary to obtain desired results.
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
1) Active TS/SCI clearance
2) IT Service Strategy, IT Customer Service Engineer(CSE) or IT Business Relationship Management domain experience in Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), or
Commercial IT programs
3) Minimum of 10 years with BS/BA, Minimum of 8 years with MS/MA, or Minimum of 5 years with PhD related profession experience
4) Ability to relate professionally with customers and colleagues
5) Strong written and verbal communication skills
6) Responsible, reliable and flexible
7) Passion for learning and knowledge transfer
1) Bachelor or Master degrees in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or other Information Technology disciplines
2) Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Management - Foundations and especially Practitioner Certifications
3) Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certifications
4) Exposure to Intelligence Community IT Enterprise (IC ITE) service offerings and service adoption
5) Ability to lead and influence