Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Establishes and maintains configuration and data management policies and procedures to be utilized by department personnel and other participating functions to ensure a standard and cost effective approach to the application of configuration and data management requirements. Analyzes changes to product specifications to determine the effect on the end product and determines and prepares documentation necessary for change control. Designs and establishes configuration management documentation. Authorizes the release of drawings, schedules and system configuration changes specified by management and other functional groups through the Request For Change process. Operates configuration management tools to support configuration
identification, control, reporting, and auditing. Performs configuration management and release engineering tasks to ensure new configuration management baseline operating parameters are documented, comply with standard configurations, and are logistically sustainable. May develop configuration standards for company wide use. May train requirement engineers in the use of configuration management tools and the implementation of CM quality standards. May provide guidance to less experienced employees. Works with standard commercial software products used for configuration management - DOORS, JSMART.
Candidates are generally inexperienced with limited use and/or application of technical principles. Develops solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope following detailed instructions. Work is closely supervised.
Requires 0 to 2 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years no degree.
1) Active TS/SCI clearance
2) Domain experience in Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), or Commercial IT programs
3) 0 years with BS/BA or 6 years with no degree related profession experience
4) Ability to relate professionally with customers and colleagues
5) Strong written and verbal communication skills
6) Responsible, reliable and flexible
7) Passion for learning and knowledge transfer
1) Bachelor or Master degrees in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or other Information Technology disciplines
2) Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Management - Foundations and especially Practitioner Certifications
3) Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certifications
4) Exposure to Intelligence Community IT Enterprise (IC ITE) service offerings and service adoption
5) Ability to lead and influence