Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The ABI/OBP Mission Engineer is a user-engagement specialist who thoroughly understands ABI/OBP concepts in order to conduct stakeholder engagement to determine how best to leverage ABI and OBP concepts across PEO C4I.
- TS/SCI security clearance
- US Navy knowledge and experience associated w DCGS-N integrated buyers
- Thorough understanding of the analytic methodologies and workflow into the “cloud” environment and developed workflows for Structured Object Management (SOM), Activity Based Intelligence (ABI) and Object Based Production (OBP).
- Experience with the Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services (CANES)
- Big Data experience
- 5+ years of intelligence analysis experience.