Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The ABI/OBP SME/Mission Integrator will be recognized across the IC as a leading authority in ABI and OBP and will have ultimate responsibility for all technical and schedule aspects of the effort. The ABI/OBP SME/Mission Integrator will maximize, to the extent possible, the ability for PEO C4I to leverage and adopt best practices and innovation of the diverse cloud transition CoP.
- TS/SCI security clearance
- ABI/OBP familiarity
- 10+ years experience as customer-facing PM and/or systems integrator and/or systems architect on IC programs
- 5+ years experience leading concept exploration and development demonstrations
- 3+ years experience as a systems engineer advising future mission and technology initiatives
- Thorough understanding, not fluency, of the usage and benefits of Pig, SPARQL and Oracle Graph
- DCGS-N experience
- 10+ years Multi-INT experience
- 10+ years leading integrated product teams
- Cross-domain experience
- MS degree in IT or engineering management
- Agile experience
- Business process engineering experience
- Functional requirements management experience