Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Senior - Advanced level knowledge and skills demonstrated in previous work in their field. 10 years or greater but less than 20 years of experience. A bachelor degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of experience. A master degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to two additional years of experience.
The Source Throughput Analyst (STA) will be required to have strong knowledge of:
• GEOINT collection platforms and sensors designed to assist in GEOINT collection, Production and visualization
• NSG operational capabilities and the mission of NGA/Source and experience at the National and tactical supporting GEOINT operations at varying levels of responsibility
• NSG's Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (TCPED) processes and experience with tasking tools, both WEB and Classic, and WEB Fishtools, and MS Office suite of tools
• NGA's Enterprise Services Dissemination Processes and provide expertise on dissemination strategies in accordance with policy guidance
• Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community (IC) management policies, processes and practices, and experience in Intelligence analysis and information management
• GIMS functionalities to include but not limited to Reviewing customer needs Advanced Search, Dissemination Rules, Strategies, NGDS-Discovery Services, GIN Creation, GIN Modification and Approval, Tasking Dashboard, Geospatial Dashboard, Supplier Management, OOI Target Creation, OOI Query, OOI Modification, OOI Management, AGI Search, Virtual File Folders, and UIM Approved Product Holdings (Report) Search and experience using PRISM for research and tasking of airborne
• Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) software, as well as Web 2.0 tools such as wiki, blog, RSS and other Intelink collaboration tools
Demonstrate strong conceptual, writing and presentation skills along with demonstrated expert customer support skills.