Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
• Monitor and analyze dissemination requirements to ensure efficient and effective use of throughput management systems and assets to meet the needs of the Intelligence Community (IC).
• Participate in releasability of domestic imagery to authorized users and domestic auditing of NGA users
• Participate in releasability of Limited Dissemination (LIMDIS) imagery to authorized users
• Work with NextGen Portfolio leads to identify future tools and requirements for the exposing collection content
• Monitor ongoing iterative development of existing National space-based, airborne, FGI, and commercial systems and development of future systems beginning with installation, checkout, and test activities; advise system owners and Contractors on implementation questions
• Participate in planning and conduct of new National space-based, airborne, FGI, and commercial systems and capability testing beginning with stability and operability and/or transition and operations confidence testing; assist in coordinating Source participation in testing
• Possess expertise in the current and future operational architecture, review related documents and plans, and provide comments and recommendations regarding potential impacts on Source’s customer base
• Manage implementation of systems, discovery tools, procedures for new data source integration
• Monitor operational systems critical to tasking, collection, processing, dissemination, and exploitation of imagery derived from National space-based, airborne, FGI, and commercial systems; advise appropriate organizations of significant relevant issues and facilitate problem resolution as necessary to the Government
• Work directly with the Source customers to understand mission needs, current bandwidth utilization and system performance in order to advocate any necessary changes to the NSG on their behalf
• Support the integration of National space-based, airborne, FGI, and commercial production and dissemination requirements and systems into the developing NSG architecture
• Contribute and participate in throughput management related meetings and working groups to ensure effective integration of processing and dissemination requirements, systems and architecture changes
Journeyman - Full-performance level, expected to work with minimal oversight. Personnel considered competent in their trade with 3 years of greater but less than 10 years of experience. A bachelors degree in a field related to the support service may count for up to four years of experience.
The Source Throughput Analyst (STA) will be required to have knowledge of:
• GEOINT collection platforms and sensors designed to assist in GEOINT collection, Production and visualization
• NSG operational capabilities and the mission of NGA/Source and experience at the National and tactical supporting GEOINT operations at varying levels of responsibility
• NSG's Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (TCPED) processes and experience with tasking tools, both WEB and Classic, and WEB Fishtools, and MS Office suite of tools
• NGA's Enterprise Services Dissemination Processes and provide expertise on NTM dissemination strategies in accordance with policy guidance
• Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community (IC) management policies, processes and practices, and experience in Intelligence analysis and information management
• GIMS functionalities to include but not limited to Reviewing customer needs Advanced Search, Dissemination Rules, Strategies, NGDS-Discovery Services, GIN Creation, GIN Modification and Approval, Tasking Dashboard, Geospatial Dashboard, Supplier Management, OOI Target Creation, OOI Query, OOI Modification, OOI Management, AGI Search, Virtual File Folders, and UIM Approved Product Holdings (Report) Search and experience using PRISM for research and tasking of airborne (AB)
• Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) software, as well as Web 2.0 tools such as wiki, blog, RSS and other Intelink collaboration tools, and support end to end check out of new NTM data providers in collaboration with NGA and NSG mission partners
Must have knowledge of the (2003 or 2007). Demonstrate strong conceptual, writing and presentation skills along with demonstrated expert customer support skills.