Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Manage a standing deck of commercial data requirements for Foundation Based Operations (FBO) that is refreshed monthly as well as to incorporate new data in the form of shape files that are ingested from the commercial data vendors on a daily basis. Support the global commercial deck by collaborating with NGA offices, engaging NSG partners, inputting requirements, monitoring collection progress and providing feedback on collection activities. Monitor MGCP orders and monitor end to end delivery activities for partner production.
The Source Strategies Analyst (SSA) responsible for identifying applying multiple strategies or procedures to effectively perform moderately complex GEOINT analysis, understanding increasingly complex GEOINT situations or problems by identifying key issues and assumptions and collecting relevant information from multiple sources, and analyze and integrate multiple sources of information to identify patterns or trends and draw reasonable, logical conclusions for increasingly complex GEOINT problems. Complete sound and timely GEOINT analysis affecting their own work, and that of those around them. Support the governments effort to manage the GEOINT tasking procedures through the Need Management Working Group, manage collection prioritization, and manage Source Operations Group's international issues. Execute on Source Operations Group's functional management and governance responsibilities.
Be a self-starter, be able to work alone, yet be able to share information with team members and customers in a timely manner. Meeting most services without direction and expected to assist apprentice level personnel in learning their trade. Government and/or contractor personnel may perform quality control assurance checks on their work but should not find significant errors.
Collaborate with government and contractor personnel in NGA and the IC in the performance of services. Such collaboration should provide accurate technical information that contributes to analytical synergy that is better than the sum of the individual parts and expected to regularly provide division level support and may periodically be called upon to provide support at the office level.
Journeyman - Full-performance level, expected to work with minimal oversight. Personnel considered competent in their trade with 3 years of greater but less than 10 years of experience. A bachelors degree in a field related to the support service may count for up to four years of experience.
The Source Strategies Analyst shall have demonstrated experience in:
• Providing support to and preparing policy documents in support of emerging Space Intelligence needs
• Coordinating Space policy with internal and external participants
• Supporting non earth imaging activities
• Providing Personnel Recovery mission support to the IC, COCOMs, NGA & NASA
• Preparing written correspondence to senior level staff and briefing senior level staff (e.g. flag officer)
• Possess a broad understanding of the IC and DoD and its policies, programs, and subordinate organizations to include Office of the Secretary of Defense, the Joint Staff, the Joint (or Combatant Commands) Commands, the Services and the Defense Agencies, and customer service experience in working with senior level personnel within the IC, DoD, Agencies and the National Intelligence Council (NIC).
• Have skills with the use of all GIMS functionalities to include but not limited to Reviewing customer needs Advanced Search, Dissemination Rules, Strategies, NGDS-Discovery Services, GIN Creation, GIN Modification and Approval, Tasking Dashboard, Geospatial Dashboard, Supplier Management, OOI Target Creation, OOI Query, OOI Modification, OOI Management, AGI Search, Virtual File Folders, and UIM Approved Product Holdings (Report) Search
• Advanced skills with MS office, to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. High level oral and written communication skills and demonstrated high customer support skills.